[HPSG-L] Migration of HPSG Proceedings into OJS and ORCID

Stefan Müller St.Mueller at hu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 22 13:53:43 UTC 2021

Hi everybody,

Thanks for sending ORCIDs! There was a change of plan. I will have
somebody look ORCIDs up at orcid.org and enter them. However, it was
nevertheless good that I wrote to the list, since some of you may not
have one. So, if you want to be connected to your profile, please get
one as soon as possible, so that we will find it when we search for it.

ORCID is useful for keeping track of all your academic activities in one
place. Journal systems talk to it, register your reviewin activity (if
you want), grants can be registered there and so on.

If you have a profile but it is private, it may be a good idea to write
to us unless your name is unique.

Thanks and best wishes

     Stefan