[HPSG-L] Second CfP: 6th European Workshop on HPSG: Paris 26-27 September 2022

Berthold Crysmann berthold.crysmann at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:20:24 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am happy to inform you that the

*6th European Workshop on HPSG (EW-HPSG 2022)*

will take place this year in Paris, on Mon 26 and Tue 27 September 2022.

Since September is now fast approaching, I need to know by *18 August
2022* at the very latest whether you plan to attend. Please also send me
a title for your presentation by that date.

Following up on the HPSG workshops organised in Frankfurt
(2012,2015,2018) and Paris (2014,2017), the Laboratoire de linguistique
formelle (CNRS & U Paris Cité) is going to host the sixth installment
this coming September.

The aim of these workshops is to provide a platform for (informal)
discussion of current work in HPSG: theoretical, formal, as well as
computational. The workshop is understood to be complementary to the
annual international conference: the scope is regional (European) rather
than international, there will be no proceedings, no reviewing, no
invited speakers, and no registration fee.

In order to make it bearable to organise these workshops regularly (in
Paris, Frankfurt, or possibly elsewhere), the idea is to keep all
organisation and administration to an absolute minimum.

Therefore:

-   We send out a call for participation in which we ask who is
interested in giving a presentation at the next meeting (this is the one!).
-   We shall create a schedule for the workshop, reserve a room, provide
a projector, organise restaurant reservations, etc.
-   We shall create a web page with the workshop schedule, hotel
recommendations, and directions to the venue.

Participants must organise their own travel and hotel accommodation and
must cover all their own expenses.

Website:

http://ew-hpsg.linguist.univ-paris-diderot.fr/2022/index.php?&langue=en

Location:

University of Chicago Center in Paris,
6 rue Thomas Mann,
F-75013 Paris (Campus Paris Rive Gauche; M°/RER Bibliothèque François
Mitterand, Tram Avenue de France)

Dates:

Mon 26 - Tue 27 September 2022

Deadlines: *18 August 2022*

If you want to present at the workshop, please let me know before 1
August 2022, the earlier the better. I would like to advertise the
programme at least a few weeks before the workshop.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Paris.

Berthold (local organiser)

--
Berthold Crysmann <berthold.crysmann at cnrs.fr>
Laboratoire de linguistique formelle, CNRS & U Paris Cité