[HPSG-L] HPSG 2023 now free of charge!

Winckel, Elodie elodie.winckel at fu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 30 14:30:37 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

The HPSG Conference and the collocated ECBAE workshop are approaching
and they will be held in a hybrid format on July 7-9, 2023 in ROOM
163-75, located within the Campus Center of the UMass, Amherst. For more
information, see:
https://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~fabiolah/hpsg23/local_NEW.html

Those who are interested in participating in one or two of these events
should register on the conference website BEFORE JULY 6th
(https://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~fabiolah/hpsg23/reg.html).
When you register, please validate your "shopping cart" by clicking on
it (upper left corner!). Then, do the checkout.

Fortunately, these last days we get an additional sponsorship that
covers the expanses related to room rental, audiovisual equipment, etc.
So, we are happy that we can offer you the registration for free. This
registration allows you to participate in both the HPSG conference &
ECBAE workshop. For those of you who will be online, you will receive
the zoom links on July 6th (in the evening).

For more information about the programme of the HPSG conference & ECBAE
workshop, please see the conference website:
https://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~fabiolah/hpsg23/index.html

Best,

Elodie Winckel (also on behalf of the local organizers)

--
Elodie Winckel
Friedrich-Alexander Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg