[HPSG-L] Two PhD Positions

Sascha Bargmann bargmann at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Feb 8 06:00:30 UTC 2024

Dear all,

we would like to draw your attention to two open PhD positions within
our project “Negation at the interfaces: Negation and existential
quantification in German”, which is part of the Collaborative Research
Center (CRC) 1629 “Negation in Language and Beyond (NegLaB)” at Goethe
University Frankfurt, Germany.

The description of the two positions can be found on Linguist List:

https://linguistlist.org/issues/35-442

As the application deadline is already in a week from now, we would be
very grateful if you could directly forward this to candidates who you
think might be interested in these positions.

All the best from Frankfurt,

Gert Webelhuth, Markus Bader, and Sascha Bargmann

--
Dr. Sascha Bargmann
Abteilung Linguistik

bargmann at em.uni-frankfurt.de