[I-LanD Research Centre] Call for Proposals_Book "Discourses of and about Conspiracy Theories" (ed. by R. Breeze, M. Demata, V. Zorzi & A. Zottola)

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu May 28 08:51:26 UTC 2020

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear all,

The I-LanD Research Centre is pleased to announce a call for chapter
proposals for the book Discourses of and about Conspiracy Theories, edited
by Ruth Breeze, Massimiliano Demata, Virginia Zorzi and Angela Zottola.
Authors wishing to contribute to this volume are invited to send a 200-word
abstract (references included) by June 30, 2020. Confirmation of acceptance
will be communicated by July 15, 2020, and chapters will be due by December
31, 2020.

More information can be found in the attached file.

We would appreciate any help you might be able to offer in sharing this call
with others who might be interested.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Antonio Fruttaldo