[I-LanD Research Centre] CfP "Textu(r)alities: Semiotics, Bodies, Texts" (Special Issue, eds. Emilio Amideo & Rodrigo Borba)

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Jul 4 13:48:18 UTC 2022

Dear all,

We are happy to share the CfP for a Special Issue titled Textu(r)alities: Semiotics, Bodies, Texts edited by Emilio Amideo (University of Naples "L'Orientale") & Rodrigo Borba (Federal University of Rio de Janeiro) and due to be published in an international journal in 2023.
The dealdline to send a proposal is 15th September 2022.
Please, feel free to share it with anyone who might be interested.

Thank you.

All the best,

Emilio