[I-LanD Research Centre] The I-LanD Seminar Series - Third seminar: L''ideologia del genere' tra ricerca scientifica e pratica sociale

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 16 09:14:28 UTC 2022

Dear all,

The third seminar of The I-LanD Seminar Series, scheduled for Thursday, March 17, 2022, 4:30 p.m. (CET time), will see Giuseppe Burgio (University of Enna "Kore") engage in discussion with Ariase Barretta (writer), Marianna Coppola (University of Salerno), Marco Pustianaz (University of Piemonte Orientale "Amedeo Avogadro") and Paolo Valerio (University of Naples Federico II) on the 'ideology of gender' between scientific research and social practice. The language of the seminar will be Italian. Join in the conversation by clicking on the following link: https://teams.microsoft.com/dl/launcher/launcher.html?url=%2F_%23%2Fl%2Fmeetup-join%2F19%3AG9AiHyOxKGBSISPo1SR4kduPxVEBqXO4FQlajxCq1Gs1%40thread.tacv2%2F1644423128464%3Fcontext%3D%257b%2522Tid%2522%253a%2522559af9f1-8687-431c-8ba8-6cc0da769dd4%2522%252c%2522Oid%2522%253a%2522441bce66-c27d-482a-8114-2fc5ebdd05ae%2522%257d%26anon%3Dtrue&type=meetup-join&deeplinkId=85c37ec0-78da-4494-9980-096bd9afb9f1&directDl=true&msLaunch=true&enableMobilePage=true&suppressPrompt=true

Innovative in nature, The I-LanD Seminar Series showcase convenors debating issues in their field(s) of expertise. The seminars aim to encourage speakers to reveal insights, introduce adopted methodologies, highlight pitfalls and generally expand knowledge in a given area. Each co-host will briefly present their contribution to the theme of the seminar. At the end of each round, fellow convenors and audience members will ask questions on the topics presented in order to foster an enriching and productive discussion. The critical approach adopted throughout each seminar aims to make these encounters a perfect opportunity for scholars to further their knowledge and take a lively part in the discussion. Young academics (e.g., PhD students, junior researchers, etc.) are actively encouraged to join in and learn more about the theoretical approaches and methodologies adopted in a given field of investigation. Students with a specific interest in the topics under discussion are also warmly encouraged to attend.

More information on The I-LanD Seminar Series can be found online at https://www.unior.it/ateneo/27821/1/the-i-land-seminar-series.html

We hope to see you all there!

All the best,
Giuseppe Balirano

----
I-LanD Research Centre

Università di Napoli l'Orientale
Palazzo S. Maria Porta Coeli
Via Duomo, 219 - 80138 Naples
Room 1.23
ph. +39 081 6909861
website: http://www.unior.it/ateneo/14038/1/i-land-research-centre.html

Avviso di riservatezza: Le informazioni contenute nella comunicazione che precede sono riservate e destinate esclusivamente alla persona o all'ente sopraindicati. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o copiatura della presente email o di qualsiasi documento allegato da parte di qualsiasi soggetto diverso dal destinatario è proibita, salvo autorizzazione espressa. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, Vi preghiamo di contattarci immediatamente. Grazie.

Confidentiality warning: The content of this email is confidential and it is intended for the sole use of the addressees. The transmission, distribution and/or copy of this email or any document attached hereto by any person other than the addressees is prohibited unless explicitly permitted. If you have received this communication unintentionally, please, inform us immediately. Thank you.