[I-LanD Research Centre] Conference Announcement & CfP - International Conference Languaging Diversity 2023 (December 14-16, 2023 - University of Turin, Italy)

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Feb 13 17:56:34 UTC 2023

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the 8th edition of the Languaging Diversity Conference (LD2023), which will be held on December 14-16, 2023 both at Università di Torino (ITALY) and online, incl. live streams of plenary sessions and online panels.

The theme of this year's conference is "Languaging identities in changing times: Challenges and opportunities". Research which investigates traditional and digital genres in different domains, including (but not limited to) gender and sexuality, ethnicity, disability, ageism, religion, ecology, medicine and science, media, politics, the law, education, and learning is welcome. With its focus on identity, Languaging Diversity 2023 invites contributions from researchers in linguistic, literary, translation, interpreting and cultural studies, as well as from academics in neighboring disciplines with an interest in identity construction through language.

We are now welcoming submissions for both individual presentations and panels. Abstracts are due by April 1, 2023.

For full details, visit the LD2023 conference website<https://www.languagingdiversity2023.unito.it/> and social media accounts (Twitter<https://twitter.com/LangDiv2023> and Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LanguagingDiversity2023>).

We very much look forward to reading your abstracts and to seeing you at the conference in December.

The conference convenors
Giorgia Riboni and Angela Zottola

----
I-LanD Research Centre