[I-LanD Research Centre] 2nd Call for Papers - International Conference "How Can AI Translate?" [April 22-23, 2024 - University of Naples Federico II, Italy]

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 31 11:00:34 UTC 2024

Dear all,

We are pleased to share the 2nd Call for Papers for the International Conference "How Can AI Translate?", which will be held at the University of Naples Federico II, April 22-23, 2024. The aim of the conference is to investigate how contemporary translation can navigate the intricate intersection of ethical considerations, digital advancements and the evolving demands of a globalised world to redefine the boundaries and its impact on cross-linguistic communication.

This 2nd Call for Papers includes updated information regarding the conference, such as the registration fee, conference venue, and other relevant details. For further details and submission guidelines, please, consult the attached Call for Papers.

Important dates:
- Deadline for abstracts: March 1, 2024
- Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2024
- Conference dates: April 22-23, 2024

We would appreciate any help you might be able to offer in sharing the Call for Papers with others who might be interested.

Kind regards,
Antonio Fruttaldo
Secretary and
Communication Coordinator

----
I-LanD Research Centre

Università di Napoli L'Orientale
Palazzo S. Maria Porta Coeli
Via Duomo, 219 - 80138 Naples
Room 1.23
ph. +39 081 6909861
website: http://archivio.unior.it/ateneo/14038/1/i-land-research-centre.html

Avviso di riservatezza: Le informazioni contenute nella comunicazione che precede sono riservate e destinate esclusivamente alla persona o all'ente sopraindicati. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o copiatura della presente email o di qualsiasi documento allegato da parte di qualsiasi soggetto diverso dal destinatario è proibita, salvo autorizzazione espressa. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, Vi preghiamo di contattarci immediatamente. Grazie.

Confidentiality warning: The content of this email is confidential and it is intended for the sole use of the addressees. The transmission, distribution and/or copy of this email or any document attached hereto by any person other than the addressees is prohibited unless explicitly permitted. If you have received this communication unintentionally, please, inform us immediately. Thank you.