Language Learning and Technology (e-journal)

Phil Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Sat Nov 2 16:51:07 UTC 2002

ta'c halaxpa (good day! in Nez Perce) ILAT,

I want to direct peoples attention and web browsers to the following e-journal:
Language Learning and Technology, Vol. 6, No. 2, May 2002.
Special Issue: Technology and Indigenous Languages

http://llt.msu.edu/vol6num2/default.html

or

http://llt.msu.edu/archives/default.html

The May issue is available as a PDF file which you can download.  I highly
recommend it because it is good reading and of special interest to ILAT members!

Also, welcome to all the new ILAT members who recently joined us!

Phil Cash Cash (cayuse/nez perce)
UofA