SWORP website

David Lewis coyotez at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Tue Apr 8 21:00:23 UTC 2003

As Jason Younker says, "If I had known that I would be spending so much of
my time talking about SWORP I would have created a different acronym..."

Hello Friends,
Yes more SWORP information. I am slowly creating a SWORP webpage. Its not
planned as yet and is developing using strictly organic means. I grows when
I feel inspired by something... But it is up an running and seems to be
coming along fine. The webpage should mesh with a future Library webpage on
SWORP that will have a searchable database. But for now, take a look and
please offer suggestions on items and info you would like to see.
Thanks
David Lewis

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~coyotez/index.html