Place-Based Indigenous Knowledge Institute at Sitting Bull Colle ge

Onur Senarslan onursenarslan at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 9 19:50:22 UTC 2003

It does save as *.rtf and keeps the original format
(minus the graphics.)

Onur

http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/~sburke/pub/doc_bad.html

http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/