SWORP website

David Lewis coyotez at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Wed Apr 9 22:16:59 UTC 2003

Thanks Phil,
I am using a new program, Microsoft Contribute, and I had not found where
to change the name of the website yet. I just changed it. For those who are
somewhat computer challenged, or have troubles publishing to the web, I
recommend Contribute. It is very easy to use and does a lot of the
technical publishing work for you and integrates well with Dreamweaver.
There is an academic version available also.
David