SOBIG virus on ILAT

Garry Forger gforger at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Aug 26 16:47:05 UTC 2003

Dear ILTATers.

The current virus worm that is going around aliases individuals emails.
 In other words, people are getting emails with the worm attached  with
my return email address as the sender, even though I do not have the
virus and did not initiate any of the emails.  This makes it very
difficult to track down the infected computers that do have the worm
virus.

And yes, keeping away from Windows does help.
Garry Forger

--
Garry J. Forger, MLS
Technology Coordinator