SOBIG virus on ILAT

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Tue Aug 26 20:06:51 UTC 2003

It seems the Sobig virus makes it appear that you are the originator of
the virus.  I received a number of notices from various places stating
that my edu account was the sender of a Sobig virus.  None of the
messages that I had supposedly sent that day corresponded to any email
recipient or date or time of the virus message nor did I ever have the
virus in the first place (fingers crossed).  And I've been using my Mac
for the past 2 months!

phil cash cash
UofA