First Voices and the Mac Help Preserve Aboriginal languages (fwd no date)

Phil Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Sun Aug 31 17:50:30 UTC 2003

Dear ILAT,

You can access the Vocab LanguageLab 1.0.2 software mentioned in the
news article at the following link.  It appears you can dowload a demo
version.

http://www.cabsoft.com/vll.html

Phil Cash Cash
UofA, ILAT