Query: Native North American Internet Presence

Hishinlai' fnkrs at UAF.EDU
Fri Dec 5 21:37:25 UTC 2003

Don't know if you've checked out the University of Alaska Fairbanks' Alaska
Native Language Center's website, but here it is (after my signature), if it
helps. Hishinlai'

>>Greetings,
>>
>>My name is Kris Meen, a graduate student at the University of Toronto. I'm
>>doing a research paper on Native North Americans online. I'm currently
>>looking for Native presence (sites, message boards, blogs, etc) on the web,
>>see what's out there. I've found a few sites, but also a lot of dead ends -
>>long list from a couple years ago that I found turned up a lot of no longer
>>functioning addresses. Anyhow, my supervisor told me that the folks at the
>>American Indian Net service might have some leads.
>>
>>Thanks for any help you can provide, sincerely,
>>
>>Kris Meen

Hishinlai'
"Kathy R. Sikorski", Gwich'in Instructor
University of Alaska Fairbanks
Alaska Native Language Center
P. O. Box 757680
Fairbanks, AK  99775-7680
P (907) 474-7875
F (907) 474-7876
E fnkrs at uaf.edu
ANLC-L at www.uaf.edu/anlc/

Laraa t'ahch'yaa kwaa k'it tr'agwah'in. Nigwiinjik kwaa k'it juu veet'indhan veet'indhan ts'a' nak'arahtii kwaa k'it ch'andzaa. or

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt, and Dance like you do when nobody's watching."