Inquiry in creating interactive CD Roms

Two Elk twoelkenterprise at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 30 21:45:45 UTC 2003

Hi!

I owe everyone a big Intro thing,...but will get it
out soon...until then I apologize...just been
lurking...learning and such...

on the Q...

Depending on how Hi Tek you want to, or are qualified
to, based on learning curves, etc., you could go with
Dreamweaver and Flash...I had some Tek Wizards put
together an Interactive CD Rom using those, and you
can read a speech at the same time you hear it...

but I'm not sure what the advanced levels of
Interactivity potentials are...

on the Lo Tek end...you could put together some pretty
Interactive DHTML pages using Javascript, etc. save it
much the same as a web page structure and load it onto
a CD as a Data file.  With that programming and
scripting it's possible to code the audio files from
the HTML pages, work in forms, etc.  When you've got
what you want in the Interactivity arena, you save it
to CD with the autoload code and Voila!

Interactive Lo Tek CD, anybody can recreate or learn
from...

so, again...it depends on what you need...

hope this helps some...

Two Elk

=====
"We are all students and we are all teachers.
We are students of those who know more
and we are teachers of those who know less..."

TLAKEALEL
Kalpulli De Koacalco
Koacalco, Mexico