[Fwd: Any advice on digital recording products?]

cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Jun 4 21:44:57 UTC 2003

Dear ILAT,

Take a look at the relatively new Marantz Professional CDR300.  It
digitally records to CD rather than to tape.

http://www.marantzpro.com/Products/CDR300.html

Phil Cash Cash
UofA, ILAT

> ----- Message from andrekar at NCIDC.ORG ---------
>     Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:26:47 -0700
>     From: Andre Cramblit <andrekar at NCIDC.ORG>
>  Subject: [Fwd: Any advice on digital recording products?]
>       To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
>
> !!!Iam assisting our Language program in buying some recording
> equipment audioand visual.I want it to be archivequality and was
> wondering if there were any suggestions out there fromanyone who may
> have recently acquired such equipment
..