ILAT Update

cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Sat Mar 1 07:27:23 UTC 2003

Dear ILAT members,

ta'c halaxp (good day in Nez Perce)!  I am providing a brief update.  ILAT
has been in existence since the end of October, 2002 and is hosted by the
listserv at the University of Arizona.  Presently, ILAT has 136 subscribers.

In terms of configuration, ILAT was first posted as "attachments=no" which
meant that a subscriber could not post a message containing an attachment.
 This has been changed to "attachments=yes" so as to allow people to post
attachments at their discretion.  This will be under review of period of
time and, if acceptable to each of you, it will remain in place.

I have created a simple (very simple) interface to allow ease of use and
encourage more people to join ILAT.  You can direct your browser to this
address:

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~cashcash/ILAT.html

I encourage you to forward this link to interested individuals.  Lastly,
I and many others were greatly impressed by all of the very, very fascinating
"introductions" by our ILAT members from December thru January (all of which
you can read in the ILAT archive). Please continue if you haven't do so!

Welcome!--to all our recent subscribers.

Phil Cash Cash (cayuse/nez perce)
UofA, ILAT List Manager