Query: American Indian Scholars Contact Info-Online Education

Mia - Main Red Pony miakalish at REDPONY.US
Fri Apr 16 01:33:59 UTC 2004

Hello,

We do lots of online/web stuff here. In New Mexico.

We will be doing more, shortly. We have fonts, graphics, empirically
validated technology.

Write to me directly if you would like to know more.

Mia Kalish

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Gene Lewis" <coyotez at DARKWING.UOREGON.EDU>
To: <ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 6:52 PM
Subject: Fwd: Query: American Indian Scholars Contact Info-Online Education

------ Forwarded message -------

From: "H-AmIndian (Joyce Ann Kievit)" <amindian at MAIL.H-NET.MSU.EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:07:34 -0700

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 07:31:40 -0400
From: "Jan Tucker" <jtucker at starband.net>

Greetings, List readers. I'm trying to compile a list of educators and
scholars who might be interested in American Indian educational
opportunities using online education technology. This would include
anyone who is interested in online education for and by American
Indians themselves. Any suggestions on where to begin assembling a
contact list of potentially interested persons. My thinking is to help
expand educational opportunities for American Indians, and bring
together American Indian scholars from all over the country and world
to teach virtually. I'm looking for funding also to have a conference
for discussing the possibilities of online education to bridge
geographic space, and technological divide experienced by American
Indian learners.

Jan Tucker
Certified online Educator and Learner
Applied Cultural Anthropologist