technology survery...

Jan Tucker jtucker at STARBAND.NET
Sat Apr 17 23:38:48 UTC 2004

Greetings Phil,

I wasn't sure what audience exactly you wanted to survey. Here is a link to
different kinds of surverys, maybe one of them will meet your needs.

http://www.ed.gov/pubs/EdTechGuide/appc.html

 I'd be curious to know what kind of barriers you'd anticipate, and what
kind of technology exactly you are trying to survey access for? There is a
wealth of information on access issues online.

Jan