Indigenous Language listservs

Bizzaro, Resa Crane CRANEM at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Mon Aug 2 14:35:27 UTC 2004

Hi, everyone.  Phil--will you share the address for the web site as soon as it's ready?  It sounds like a great resource.

Resa

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Indigenous Languages and Technology on behalf of phil cash cash
	Sent: Sun 8/1/2004 4:51 PM
	To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
	Subject: Indigenous Language listservs

	Dear ILAT,

	i am presently compiling a resource listing of listservs devoted to
	indigenous languages.  a full listing will be made available on an
	ilat-based informational website that is in progress.

	please direct me to or feel free to post any additional listings that
	you may know of.  enclosed below is my initial listing.

	thanks,
	phil cash cash
	UofA, ILAT

	~~~

	ATHLANG-L: Athabascan languages
	http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/athlang-l.html

	AZTLAN: Maya
	http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/aztlan.html

	CHINOOK: The Chinook Studies List
	http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/aztlan.html

	CREE: Cree language and culture discussion
	http://list.wayground.ca/mailman/listinfo/cree

	ENDANGERED-LANGUAGES-L: The Endangered Languages List
	http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/endangered-languages-l.html

	GREENLANDIC: A list for all those interested in the language of
	Greenland
	http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greenlandic/

	Indigenous Languages and Technology
	http://listserv.arizona.edu/archives/ilat.html

	NAHUAT-L: The Náhuatl Language of the Aztecs
	http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/nahuat-l.html

	SIOUAN: Siouan Languages
	http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/siouan.html

	WAKASHAN: Wakashan Linguistics List