Indigenous Language listservs

Eduardo Rivail Ribeiro eduardo_rivail at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 7 03:37:17 UTC 2004

Dear Phil,

Hi. 'Etnolingüística' is a discussion list on (lowland) South American indigenous languages.  It's located at the address below:

Cordialmente,

Eduardo

phil cash cash <cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU> wrote:
Dear ILAT,

i am presently compiling a resource listing of listservs devoted to
indigenous languages. a full listing will be made available on an
ilat-based informational website that is in progress.

please direct me to or feel free to post any additional listings that
you may know of. enclosed below is my initial listing.

thanks,
phil cash cash
UofA, ILAT

~~~

ATHLANG-L: Athabascan languages
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/athlang-l.html

AZTLAN: Maya
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/aztlan.html

CHINOOK: The Chinook Studies List
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/aztlan.html

CREE: Cree language and culture discussion
http://list.wayground.ca/mailman/listinfo/cree

ENDANGERED-LANGUAGES-L: The Endangered Languages List
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/endangered-languages-l.html

GREENLANDIC: A list for all those interested in the language of
Greenland
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greenlandic/

Indigenous Languages and Technology
http://listserv.arizona.edu/archives/ilat.html

NAHUAT-L: The Náhuatl Language of the Aztecs
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/nahuat-l.html

SIOUAN: Siouan Languages
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/siouan.html

WAKASHAN: Wakashan Linguistics List
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/wakashan.html

Eduardo Rivail Ribeiro
Museu Antropológico, Universidade Federal de Goiás
Department of Linguistics, University of Chicago
http://www.etnolinguistica.org