Special Summer Issue of Indigenous Policy now posted on the w eb

Heitshu, Sara HeitshuS at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Aug 16 20:17:11 UTC 2004

heitshus at u.library.arizona.edu

From: Susan D Penfield [mailto:sdp at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 12:00 PM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: Fwd: Special Summer Issue of Indigenous Policy now posted on the
web

----- Forwarded message from ssachs at iupui.edu -----
    Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:48:14 -0500
    From: "Stephen M. Sachs" <ssachs at iupui.edu>
 Subject: Special Summer Issue of Indigenous Policy now posted on the web
      Aho Kola!

The Special Summer Issue of Indigenous Policy, focusing on
international indigenous developments, is now posted on the web at
http://www.indigenouspolicy.org. The archive of  past issues of IPJ,
and its predecessor, Native American Policy, is being developed and
is partly available now (August 13).

We welcome articles, news, media information and announcements
relating to American Indian and international indigenous policy.

Walk in beauty.

Warmly,
Steve
Stephen Sachs