Government language study released (fwd)

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Sat Dec 18 07:53:47 UTC 2004

What if you are working with a language that has no(your last paragraph)
pronouns, genderization, binarism or linearity(time/history)...do you invent
them?

If the language, or anything of the 'other' for that matter, is reinvented
to fit the structure is this not somewhat of a 'Cinderella Syndrome' -- the
stepsisters distorted contortions to fit their gross feet into the glass
slipper.

Further, 'tribal politics' is not an obstacle it is a process, an 'obstacle'
perhaps to externalized retrofitting retrofitters.

Obviously, there is so much more to this.

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon