One Nation Issue

Andre Cramblit andrekar at NCIDC.ORG
Thu Jan 15 19:31:01 UTC 2004

Article Link: http://www.reznetnews.org/news/031124_onenation

According to the Sunday, July 13 edition of the Tahlequah Daily Press,
Gary Fisher, who has served as the Cherokee County Farm Bureau president
for the past 23 years resigned in protest over FB's alliance with One
Nation. Mr. Fisher is to be applauded for his courage in standing up to
the racist leadership of Farm Bureau which obviously has not been open
with its members about what FB is doing with member's money and in
members' names. Let's keep the heat on and make Mr. Fisher's resignation
very high-profile. Remember, we need to reach the grassroots membership
of Farm Bureau and encourage them to switch insurance companies. Great
work to everyone standing up to One Nation! Kudos to Gary Fisher!

Peace and justice,
JoKay Dowell
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ONE NATION = Corporate KKK.
BOYCOTT FARM BUREAU INSURANCE AND QUIK TRIP STORES! BOTH ARE FOUNDING
MEMBERS OF THE ANTI-INDIAN SOVEREIGNTY GROUP, ONE
NATION! (www.onenationok.com)

Your Money in the hands of Farm Bureau and QT will help to destroy
Indian tribal governments, Indian business development and Indian social
services. Do not let them tell you otherwise! Even their name, ONE
NATION, is a statement in opposition to Indian tribes' legal standing as
MANY NATIONS!

http://www.onewhitenation.com/

"The issues in Oklahoma are real-- corporate hegemony has reached a
brick wall; we haven't cheated the tribes out of all of their minerals
yet. We made a bad deal in 1889; we haven't taken their water rights
yet. They're providing for their own citizens thru economic development.
They're acting like governments... It is time to undercut their success."

PLEASE NOTE: This website is intended as a joke, spoof and exposee of
ONE NATION, INC. http://www.onenationok.com
In Oklahoma, hate and ignorance are driving a purported "fairness"
agenda to attack 39 Native American Indian Tribes.

One Nation Co-Chairmen
Jeramy Rich, Director of Public Policy, Oklahoma Farm Bureau
Jeramy_Rich at okfb.org

Rusty Shaw, Owner, Shaw's Gulf, Inc.
(405) 372-3579
shaws_snb at ionet.net

One Nation National Director
Barb Lindsey
barb.onenationca at earthlink.net

One Nation goes public Group opposed to Indian rights
http://www.okit.com/news/2003/may/onenationgrows.html

TULSA OK SAM LEWIN 5/2/2003

~SOne Nation~T, an organization recently formed to fight tribal
sovereignty, said this week they are concerned over water and land
rights that, they say, favor Indians over other groups.

The Native American Times has been reporting on One Nation since they
sent out a flyer in March soliciting contributions. Until this week,
they have laid low: repeated calls to all listed members of the
organization went unreturned. Thursday, several One Nation figures spoke
to an Oklahoma newspaper.

CONTACT THE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF ONE NATION:

Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Association
3555 NW 58th St.
Suite 400
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Local - (405) 942-2334
Toll Free - 1-800-838-OIPA (6472)
Fax - (405) 942-4636
Mickey Thompson
Executive Vice-President
(405) 942-2334 ext. 218
mthompson at oipa.com

Mark Monroe
OIPA President

(405) 340-5809
memonroe at cox.net

Oklahoma Petroleum Marketers Association
&
Oklahoma Association of Convenience Stores
5115 North Western Ave.
Oklahoma City , Oklahoma 73118
Telephone: (405) 842-6625 or (800) 256-5013
Fax: (405) 842-9564
E-mail: vance at opma-oacs.com
Association Executive
Vance McSpadden

Oklahoma Farm Bureau
http://www.okfarmbureau.org/contact/

Southern Oklahoma Water Alliance
Charlette Hearne, Director
SOWA BOX 1129
BROKEN BOW, OK 74728

Oklahoma Grocers Association
Jim Hopper President & CEO
PO Box 18716
Oklahoma City OK 73154-0716
405/525-9419
FAX: 405/525-0962
jhopper at okgrocers.com

Jeramy_Rich at okfb.org

shaws_snb at ionet.net

barb.onenationca at earthlink.net

To subscribe to a news letter of interest to Natives send an email to:
IndigenousNewsNetwork-subscribe at topica.com or go to: