AZ AG: public schools not exempt from Prop. 203

Richard LaFortune anguksuar at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 4 00:43:16 UTC 2004

Interestingly, Andrew Dalby notes in his book,
Language In Danger (Columbia University Press,
2003)that,
"It took a sustained campaign of civil disobedience
before the British Government, in the 1960s,
grudgingly accepted its responsiblity to deal with
Welsh-speaking citizens in Welsh."
p 118 paragraph 2

Richard LaFortune
Minneapolis