Interview on "assimilation"

Donald Z. Osborn dzo at BISHARAT.NET
Mon Mar 29 23:25:09 UTC 2004

The following request for help was posted on the Assimilation group, which is
still very small, so I hope it's okay that I crosspost it. Please address
replies directly to the student.

Don Osborn
Bisharat.net

To: Assimilation at yahoogroups.com
From:  "Angela" <aurel2 at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:58:38 -0000
Subject: [Assimilation] Seeking an interview

Hello, my name is Angela, and I am seeking out someone who can
interviewed about their opinion on assimlation into different
societies(preferably professional).  You can be either pro or con.  I
am doing a college research paper about the effects that assimilation
has on a culure, specifically how it has affected the aborigines in
Australia.  The interview can be via e-mail or by phone.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor