Diné Language and Culture Program Summer Institute (fwd)

Fri May 14 00:52:46 UTC 2004

Diné Language and Culture Program Summer Institute

What: Diné Language and Culture Program Summer Institute
When: June 1st – June 30th, 2004
Where: Phoenix Indian Center, 2601 N. 3rd Street, Navajo Language
Classroom Suite 201-B

Have you ever wondered what being Diné was all about? Would you like to
know what our clans represent and how we can use our clans to survive in
the Society we live in today? Have you wondered about who you really
are? What Diné really means? If you answered “yes” to any of the above
questions, this is for you!

The classes will be held Monday – Thursday of each week. There will be
only one session in the morning. The sessions will be 2 hours
(10:00am-12:00pm). There is a limit of 25 students due to limited
classroom space. If more than 25 people sign up, there will be two
sessions (an afternoon session will be added.)

There will be guest speakers that will present on Motivation,
Discipline, Self Identity, and Self Awareness.

No H.S. credit will be given for this Summer Institute.

If interested in this Summer Institute, please contact Freddie Johnson
for more information at (602) 264-6655 or email:
johnson at phxindcenter.org.