ILAT's 2nd yr...

Mon Nov 1 16:21:26 UTC 2004

Dear ILAT,

just a quick note, ILAT is now into the 2 yr of its existence!  thanks
to all of you for being an ILAT subscriber and committed to dialogue,
sharing, and faithful lurking on issues concerning indigenous languages
and technology.

our total number of ILAT subscribers is at 159 (we tend to lose a few
subscribers who have full mailboxes every now and then).

please continue and feel free to post information, share, express &
introduce yourself, and make inquiries of ILAT.

life is short and our indigenous languages are dissappearing.

qe'ciyéew'yew',
phil cash cash (cayuse/nez perce)
ph.d student in the joint program in anthropology and linguistics
univesity of arizona
ILAT list manager