[DDN] DD projects in Yucatan?

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Sun Nov 7 01:15:59 UTC 2004

Chris & all,

you might want to check out the open source software @ the link below.
it also supports Linux.

http://www.openoffice.org/

quoting from the their website...

"OpenOffice.org is a free  productivity suite compatible with all major
office suites.

Mission Statement
To create, as a community, the leading international office suite that
will run on all major platforms and provide access to all functionality
and data through open-component based APIs and an XML-based file
format."

phil cash cash
UofA, ILAT