Catawbas revive heritage in own words (fwd)

Jan Tucker jtucker at STARBAND.NET
Mon Nov 29 17:18:23 UTC 2004

Claudia or Mia , I can check to see what they have for Catawba in terms of recordings.  I am local to UF which is where I went to school.

Let me know if I can help out. Claudia or you can email me off the list at jtucker at starband.net if necessary.

jan tucker

-----Original Message-----
From: Indigenous Languages and Technology
[mailto:ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU]On Behalf Of MiaKalish at LFP
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 11:28 AM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: Re: Catawbas revive heritage in own words (fwd)

I don't think Claudia is on this list, but if there are actual recordings,
she sure would like to know about them.

I met her at a Linguistics conference in Atlanta, probably in January, 2003.
Maybe 2002. Time flies.

So if anyone knows how to contact her, she would really like this.

best to all,
Mia