brief ILAT update...

Susan Penfield sdp at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Sep 13 21:12:58 UTC 2004

All,

The Karuk language page is excellent --a good model for others- thanks Andre!

I just want to highlight the fact that ILAT is a great resource for everyone in
this field of study and work. I also want to offer a special thank you to
Phil, who keeps it up and running in his spare time--a lot of hard work.
Thanks Phil!

Susan

Susan D. Penfield, Ph.D.
Department of English