FW: CFP: Indigenous Women and Feminism (conference) (10/15/04; 8/25/05-8/28/05)

Bizzaro, Resa Crane CRANEM at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Sat Sep 18 17:55:00 UTC 2004

	Hi, ILAT Members.  I received the following Call for Proposals, and I thought some of you might be interested.  If you've already seen this note, I'm sorry to send it again.

	Resa