Quebec Cree plan journey to protest move (fwd)

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Wed Aug 10 21:17:17 UTC 2005

Quebec Cree plan journey to protest move
After forced relocation 50 years ago, 350 from reserve say they'll trek
'home'

By INGRID PERITZ
Tuesday, August 9, 2005 Page A6
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/