LSA -- Jan 5-8

Susan Penfield susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 27 16:42:59 UTC 2005

Hi all,
Just to remind everyone of our special session -- I really hope we get some
attendance, given that we are the last on the list -- But I have heard from
a number of linguists who plan to stay and hear what we all have to say.
There are some guidelines for handouts on the LSA website  under a link for
'paper guidelines' See http://www.lsadc.org/info/meet-annual.cfm

I have mentioned that part of our discussion would be devoted to how
documentation feeds into revitalization so I hope that you all give that
some thought/time. Otherwise, I'm just looking forward to an active
discussion and to finding out what everyone is up to these days!
Please forward this to any other participants -- I don't have Mary Eunice's
address or Brenda's...Thanks!

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year and see you all soon!
Susan

--
Susan D. Penfield, Ph.D.

Department of English
Affiliate faculty: Department of Linguistics
and the Second Language Acquisition and Teaching Program
American Indian Language Development Institute
Phone for messages: (520) 621-1836