www.ethnocomputing.org

Mia Kalish MiaKalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Fri Dec 30 15:43:35 UTC 2005

Hi, Everyone,

Through a happy combination of coincidences on the event horizon, I have
arrived at www.ethnocomputing.org <http://www.ethnocomputing.org/> . (Seems
this is where I have been going all along, I just didn't know it. . . ).

Anyway, given that it is the beginning of the New Year, I would like to
share with you a wonderful slogan that is on the About_us page at the site:

If it wasn't for Edison, we'd all be surfing the Net to the light of a
candle.

Isn't that Just Wonderful? I don't know what they call the literary form.
Seems kind of Klein-bottle-ish to me!

Best,

Mia