LSA -- Jan 5-8

Anggarrgoon anggarrgoon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:13:53 UTC 2005

Hi Susan and Mia,
I probably won't be able to go to the whole session, but I will
certainly get to some of it (I booked my flight back to Houston before I
knew there would be events on Sunday afternoon).
Mia I'll be at your workshop in the evening, I'm really looking forward
to it. I'm writing a field methods textbook for linguistics students and
have been trying to get input from community people involved in
revitalisation and documentation projects about their experiences with
linguists. I've talked to people in Australia but I don't have many
contacts apart from linguists who are doing revitalisation work in the US.
Also, if anyone would like to share any stories about what has worked
and what hasn't, I'd be very interested to hear them.
All the best, and Happy New Year!
Claire