going "digital native"...

Wed Feb 23 02:16:17 UTC 2005

Thanks Mia,

there's just not a whole lot of information out there on how indigenous
youth access technology.  tvs, video games (portable & non-portable),
portable cd-players, and tape recorders are a big deal in my community
(at least among my younger relatives).  now, recently dvds.

here is a slice of life that is pretty good (despite the date):

http://www.alternet.org/story/14363/
Beyond Tradition: Today's Native Youth Organizing
By Michael Gaworecki, WireTap. Posted October 23, 2002.

if anybody finds recent info, please post it to the list,

qots (later)
phil cash cash
UofA

----- Message from miakalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US ---------