going "digital native"...

Mia Kalish miakalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Fri Feb 25 15:48:14 UTC 2005

I was talking to my friend Janie yesterday. She teaches at Mescalero,
technology in the computer lab. And we were talking about this very issue.

She said her kids are "amazing". "Stunning". And they love technology.
Indian kids aren't any different than any other kids when you give them
technology.

I have also seen this, hanging out in the Tribal Library, watching the kids
come in.

I don't think there is much published research. It is getting more and more
difficult to do any "research" these days, but that is another who
discussion.

Mia