Manual on PDF: Technology-Enhanced Language Revitalization

Baptiste, Maxine Rose mrb1 at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Jan 10 18:45:52 UTC 2005

Hi Dr. Penfield, How are you? Hope your holidays wer fun and relaxing. I am
writing to see if the course Oral Traditions is still taking place and are
there any text books required for the course. Also I would like a hard copy of
the book you and Phil Cash Cash put together. Thank you, Maxine