Question

Bizzaro, Resa Crane CRANEM at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Mon Jan 10 19:27:53 UTC 2005

Happy new year, all!

Rolland--I, too, am not a linguist.  My field is identity rhetorics and Native Studies.  But I have found lots of interesting information (and research help) by being on this list.  I look forward to seeing more.

Resa

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Indigenous Languages and Technology on behalf of Rolland Nadjiwon
	Sent: Mon 1/10/2005 12:01 PM
	To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
	Subject: Re: [ILAT] Question

	Thank you Mia for responding...the only posts I have received are from
	yourself, now, and Phil earlier telling me we are still up and running.
	However, apparently, I am still capable of receiving and sending.

	I find the postings interesting and thought provoking although I am not a
	linguist. My field is literary and critical theory. Within that, I have been
	interested in the psychocultural impact of folk/tribal cultures moving from
	a primary orality to writing, even rudimentary.

	-------
	wahjeh
	rolland nadjiwon