analog-to-digital devices

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Mon Jan 17 19:49:21 UTC 2005

Thanks Felicity.

Just recently Sony released into the market a digital device which
burns directly to DVD from a camcorder or VCR input (without any a
computer connection!).  However, it too has its limitations (see
review).  In the end though I imagine this development trend in
analogue-to-digital devices will only get better and cheaper.

PC Magazine

Phil Cash Cash
UofA