linguistic rights

John Bowden john.bowden at ANU.EDU.AU
Thu Mar 3 00:46:40 UTC 2005

I think you will find what you are looking for in the UNESCO Universal
Declaration on Cultural Diversity, which has a number of clauses concerning
linguistic rights. It's available on the web at

http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0012/001271/127160m.pdf

There is another discussion document currently circulating within UNESCO
that is concerned strictly with linguistic diversity, but it has not been
ratified and I'm not sure where you can get a copy.

Hope that's some help
John Bowden.