Re: [ILAT] EECS alum teaching computers to speak K’iche’ (fwd)

Elias Tzoc etzoc at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu Mar 10 02:18:03 UTC 2005

Hi everyone, ...I just want to add something to the note about Andy
Lieberman, I also know about his contributions in helping other projects not
just the one he's directing.  It is clear the enormous work and goodwill
from the teachers involved in that new way of teaching and preserving the
K'iche' Maya language.  Xab'a kinrayij jun minalja utzilal para ri kichak.
(I hope them to continue with such a terrific job -written in
Maya-K'iche'-).

Elias Tzoc
University of Texas at Austin