Download songs in Native languages for teaching, enjoying...

Smith mona at ALLIESMEDIAART.COM
Thu Oct 27 20:59:53 UTC 2005

I'm very happy to announce that single songs, or the whole CD that we
produced a while back can now be downloaded online!
_____________
FROM THE SKY: Stories from Native America in Song.  Georgia
Wettlin-Larsen sings.  NOW available for download. 10 native languages,
13 stories in song.  Download YOUR language! Download the album,
download a single song.  Available on ITUNES, MSN Music and many other
download services.  http://www.apple.com/itunes/ (PC and MAC)
http://www.napster.com (PC only) http://www.playindies.com/ or find out
more about the CD and buy the album at http://cdbaby.com/cd/gwlarsen

FROM THE SKY: Stories in Song from Native North America is a
compilation of 13 captivating songs from diverse Native American
traditions. Sung beautifully in Native languages, these songs combine
the vocal talents of Georgia Wettlin-Larsen with the sounds of nature -
thunder, water, birds - to tell enchanting stories. Many of these songs
echo the voices of vivid animal characters: Blue Jay, the Prairie Dog
People, Old Crawfish Woman. Others capture small but meaningful moments
that all listeners will recognize from their own lives, from children
at play to the parting of loved ones.

  1. Wake Up Song (Cree)
  2. Blue Jay Song (Athabascan)
  3. Ice Cream Making Song (Inuit)