Translator

Andre Cramblit andrekar at NCIDC.ORG
Fri Oct 28 20:32:04 UTC 2005

My tribe just got a new ANA grant and will be making things available
online for a online learning program

On Oct 28, 2005, at 1:05 PM, phil cash cash wrote:

thanks Andre,

it is interesting that tribes are adopting this technology over similar
but just as capable language learning technologies.  can it be its
emphasis on translation and wide access to a lexicon?  i am sure these
factors these can be very appealing and compelling.

i wish we could get somebody to review/demonstrate how it is used in the
community.  somebody let us know. ;-)

Phil Cash Cash'
UofA

.:.

André Cramblit: andre.p.cramblit.86 at alum.dartmouth.org is the
Operations Director Northern California Indian Development Council
NCIDC (http://www.ncidc.org) is a non-profit that meets the development
needs of American Indians

To subscribe to a news letter of interest to Natives send an email to:
IndigenousNewsNetwork-subscribe at topica.com or go to:
http://www.topica.com/lists/IndigenousNewsNetwork/subscribe/?
location=listinfo