North American Higher Education Conference - Deadline for discounted registration

Francisco Marmolejo fmarmole at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Sep 7 03:53:52 UTC 2005

Dear colleagues:

If your institution is interested in developing linkages with colleges and
universities from Canada, the U.S., Mexico and the Caribbean, as well as
from other Latin American countries, please consider attending this event
which will be held in San Juan, Puerto Rico on October 12-15, 2005.

Regards,

Francisco

Francisco Marmolejo
Executive Director
Consortium for North American Higher Education Collaboration (CONAHEC)
University of Arizona
PO Box 210300
220 W. Sixth Street.
Tucson, AZ 85721-0300 USA
Tel. (520) 621-9080 / 621-7761
Fax (520) 626-2675
Email: fmarmole at email.arizona.edu
http://conahec.org

REGULAR REGISTRATION RATE EXPIRES ON SEPTEMBER 9. REGISTER NOW!
http://conahec.org

Dear Colleague,

We are excited about our line up of speakers and participants who will be
joining us in Puerto Rico for CONAHEC's 10th North American Higher Education
Conference, October 12-15, 2005 in San Juan! We hope you'll be there too!
This gathering is considered the premier networking and information sharing
event for education leaders and practitioners in Mexico, Canada and the
United States! The theme is "Beyond Boundaries: Building Bridges of
Collaboration in Higher Education". For complete information, visit
http://conahec.org and follow the link to the conference Web site.
Agenda

We invite you to read the revised program that we have just posted on our
site:
http://www.conahec.org/conahec/Conferences/SanJuan2005/english/Agenda.pdf

Conference Registration Deadline

If you haven't registered already, please register online at our conference
Web site (http://conahec.org) TODAY! The regular registration rate expires
at midnight on Friday, September 9, 2005. Those registering after that time
must pay the more expensive on site "late rate". Also if you register later,
your name and contact information won't be included in the directory of
attendees. If you don't have online access, call Stefan Baumann at (520)
621-7761 in the U.S. to register, or send him an email at
sbaumann at email.arizona.edu

Hotel Rooms

The Caribe Hilton in San Juan is not going to honor the special 'CONAHEC
conference' rate after September 12. Call the hotel today to get one of the
last rooms at the preferential rate of $140 plus tax per night.

The Caribe Hilton
Telephone: +1 (787) 721-0303
Toll free from USA and Canada: 1 (800) 468-8585
Fax: +1 (787) 724-6992
E-mail: reservations.caribe at hilton.com
Travel

Please also visit our conference website for discount air travel and car
rental rates at:
http://www.conahec.org/conahec/Conferences/SanJuan2005/english/en_TravelInfo
rmation.html
We look forward to seeing you in San Juan, Puerto Rico!

Francisco Marmolejo
Executive Director
Consortium for North American Higher Education Collaboration (CONAHEC)
University of Arizona
220 W. 6th St.
University Services Annex, Bldg. 300A Rm. 108
PO Box 210300
Tucson, AZ 85721-0300
USA
Phone: (520) 621-9080
Fax: (520) 626-2675
E-mail: fmarmole at u.arizona.edu
http://conahec.org

To be added to CONAHEC's email distribution list, register at
http://www.conahec.org, and choose to receive the General News (formerly
Elnet-L) and/or U.S.-Mexico Borderlands News.