Wichita-made 'Sleepdancer' sneaks tonight at Orpheum (fwd)

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Fri Sep 23 19:34:26 UTC 2005

Dear ILAT,

I suspect we will see many more films made in our endangered indigenous
languages.  But it is reassuring to know that it is not an impossible
task.

Phil Cash Cash
UofA, ILAT